Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Shoe Crazzz-E!


                                I love shoes!

If there's one fashion item that I'm obsessed with are shoes. Why? For a number of reasons.

1. No matter how many calories you intake your shoe size will stay the same.

2. They can take an outfit from office chic to dance floor hottie in seconds.

3. When you find your perfect pair, you don't need to cram into a small dressing room to try them on. Real shoenista's can select their right size without trying them on, but just by looking at them.

Ok ok, so you get my point!

While browsing the web during New York City's worst snow storms ever, I found the Nicholas Kirkwood website and fell in love with his collection. To spare you some time from clicking through over 44 styles, I selected my favorites to share with you.

                                                                    Enjoy!










3 comments:

  1. Oh my! Those red shoes have my name all over them!!

    -K.D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi K.D. We must have similiar style then because I LOVEE them too! I think red shoes are attention grabbers and are only meant for the bold and daring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the lace booties are amazing!

    thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete