Monday, January 3, 2011

Welcome 2011!

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!

For this being the first post of the 2011, I want to wish all my readers a happy and prosperous new year! I'm looking forward to another exciting year and more followers! On with TheStyleWall...

A few months ago, my cousin (and follower of my blog) asked me what she should wear to a birthday dinner she was attending. I immediately got to it and assembled some looks for her since I absolutely love challenges like this!

At times, I was overwhelmed with all my ideas for her considering her body type (in shape) and personal style (simple chic). However, the challenging part for me was to assemble a few looks that she can wear again and combine them with other pieces from her closet.

I put together a variety of jean looks and one dress look to give her options, just incase the weather worked in her favor. Also included are various shoe options, with the option of wearing the same shoe with each outfit.

Here is the finished collection, what do you think?



If you have a wardrobe challenge you need help with, email me at thestylewall@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment