Friday, February 4, 2011

Beauty within the pages


During one of our many snow storms here in New York, I finally had the time to catch up to my growing pile of fashion magazines. While thumbing through the October 2010 issue of Harper’s Bazaar, I came across two articles, Donna Karan and Drew Barrymore.

These two women are very different and have no real comparison except that they have both excelled in their industries and the photography used in their articles is astounding. Barrymore now in her late 30’s and Karan early 60’s make the age gap look narrow.

I have always loved Donna Karan and her simplistic, stylish, timeless designs. Not to mention I get to feel, see, and experience her collection every fashion week!

Drew Barrymore’s girlish charm is undeniable. She is also a fashion risk taker and although I don't always like her choices, she looks beautiful in this issue!




My favorite shot!





Cover the face and she can be easily mistaken for Jennifer Lopez in this shot


No comments:

Post a Comment